MirrorTarot.com (&”we” or hereas called “MT”) has created this Rules and Regulations for Members’ on Mirror Tarot.com
and is provided under the, Membership Agreement (or Rules and Regulations).
Members, visitors, users, and/or non-members who use mirrortarot.com must be in accordance with the Rules and
These Rules and Regulations have been established by the MT to protect and promote the safety and enjoyment of all. MT
may amend these Rules and Regulations at any time without notice so please check back regularly.
SECTION 1: GENERAL RULES
1. All shall abide by all rules and regulations of the site.
2. At all times while using this site (MT) for any reason, including Member functions and meetings, Members’ shall not
display rude or offensive behavior. When a Member or non member are visiting MT.com, MT shall have the sole right to
adjudge behavior as rude or offensive using generally accepted standards of decorum.
3. No Member or non-member shall change, share, sell, make a profit, rent any Ebook , use MT Horoscopes, Tarot Card of
Day or other information MT provides for members/non members or other article belonging to the MT. This would be
grounds for immediate termination of membership and blocked from site.
14. Soliciting of any kind will not be allowed on this site.
No advertising notices or ads shall be posted; by Members’or non members without written consent from the site
editor/owner! The Event Calendar and Forum may not be used for solicitation of any kind.
5. No petitions shall be originated, solicited, circulated or posted on the MT Event Calendar. (when available)
6. Violation of any of these rules, or conduct in a manner prejudicial to the best
interests of the Members’/Non-Members and MT, including rude or offensive behavior, will subject the person in violation to
disciplinary action by MT, including possible suspension or termination of Membership in accordance with these Rules and
Regulations or standards of decorum.
7. In no event shall any member or non member discriminate against any individual because of the individual’s race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap or marital status. MT welcomes all who seek spirituality or guidance.
8. Anyone who uses mirrortart.com or MT website abides by these rules and Section 2: 1-4
SECTION 2: MEMBER’S, NON- MEMBER'S, VISITOR'S, SITE USERS LIABILITY
1. Should any party bound by these Rules and Regulations bring suit against any of
the Indemnified Parties in connection with any event operated, organized, arranged
or sponsored by MT; or on any other claim or matter in connection with
MT membership, any or all classes offered and or and fail to obtain judgment therein against any one or more of them, said
party shall be liable to the prevailing Indemnified Parties for all costs and expenses incurred by them in the defense of such
suit, including the costs and attorney’s fees and expenses through all appellate proceedings.
2. All users/members/non-members/visitors/ agree to release MT , Valeen, her family and valerie for any and all liability,
claims and actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses from advice, add-ons, classes, other site
widgets/gadgets and/or any other services offered by MT.
3. All users/members/non-members/visitors/ agree to release MT, Valeen, her family and valerie for any and all liability,
claims and actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses from any cosmic magic spells, mixing spells
with any other spells, CM spells, CM recipes, cosmic magic recipes, products or any cosmic magic item, class, or herein
related to cosmic magic listed on MT.
4. By requesting any reading, misusing comic magic spells, or any services performed by mirrortarot.com, you agree to
indemnify Valeen, her family, valerie and mirrortarot.com, and her business from all legal claims (libel, defamation, breach
of privacy, intellectual property, or otherwise) and from all liabilities and expenses, including any legal expenses or claims.
SECTION 3: MT SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
1. MT will provide a variety of social events in which Members are encouraged to participate.
2. Members’ who wish to start a discussion on real-time live chat can do so but has to be approved by MT.
3. Members attending an event, meeting, or any other activity on MT shall abide by the rules and regulations. No exceptions.
Failure to do so can include possible suspension or termination of Membership in accordance with these Rules and
4. When a Member holds a discussion after it’s approved by MT, the Member sponsoring such discussion shall uphold the
rules and regulations and so shall the members who attend it.
SECTION 4: PROPER DECORUM
1. Members and Non-Members are responsible for their own conduct. Any member/non-member whose conduct is
deemed by MT to be likely to endanger the welfare, safety, harmony or good reputation of the MT or its members/non-
members; or is otherwise improper, rude or offensive, may be suspended, or blocked permanently from MT and have all
privileges associated with the membership suspended or terminated by MT. We shall be the sole judge of what constitutes
improper conduct or breaking rules or policies; but, shall include without limitation: (i) submitting false information on
another Member (ii) failing to abide by the rules and regulations set forth herein and as supplemented by the MT; (iii)
verbally abusing or harassing another member(s) or non-member, or (iv) rude or offensive behavior or any kind; (v) acting in
a manner incompatible with the standard of conduct of the existing membership, or conduct that would likely degrade the
reputation of the members’/non-members' or MT. (vi) Change, share, sell, make a profit, rent any Ebook , use MT
Horoscopes, Tarot Card of Day or other information MT provides for members/non members or other article belonging to
2. Any Member accused of improper conduct shall be notified of the proposed
disciplinary action, and shall be given an opportunity to be heard by MT to show
cause why he or she should not be disciplined. If such Member/Non-Member desires to be heard,
MT shall set a time and date (not less than 10 days thereafter) for a hearing.
While such complaint is being considered, the Member/Non-Member shall enjoy the
privileges of the Membership. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MT may, without notice and without a hearing, immediately
suspend some or all privileges associated with a membership.
3. No member may, on account of any restriction or suspension (mentioned above), be entitled to any refund of any
services that MT has already provided.
SECTION 5: USE OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Members have the right to do as many readings, private discussion etc. as they choose.
2. Members have the right to attend any or all events, discussion, etc. as they choose.
3. Members have the right to use their Tarot Tokens as they deem fit but only on MT.
4. Members have unlimited access to the forum but must abide by the forum rules and regulations in accordance with
these rules and regulations.
5. It is the duty of each Member/Non Member using MT to familiarize him or herself with
all the rules and regulations and/or other policies.
SECTION 6: OTHER REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO MEMBER’S, NON- MEMBER'S,
VISITOR'S, SITE USERS
1. This site cannot do readings, etc for children under the age of 18. (Section 2: 1-4 applies to Section 6: 1 and 2)
2. Members have to be above the age of 18 years on up.
Warning: To those who may want to use any content, images, etc from this web page please click here before doing so.
|Mirror Tarot and Valeen
follows the code of ethics
from the American Tarot
Rules, Regulations and Legality....PLEASE READ